GE Nordic User Days: Essential Emergency Ultrasonography – Stockholm, May 10, 2019
This course represents a paradigm shift as it applies specific parts of the systematic ultrasonography examinations to solve specific clinical issues. It is relevant for all physicians taking care of patients with potentially life-threatening and time-critical conditions.
20 in stock
Essential Emergency Ultrasonography
In Essential Emergency Ultrasonography, the concept is focused ultrasonography.
- You do not have to stick to a specific protocol
- Ask a question
- If you can answer it with ultrasonography, pick up the ultrasound transducer
- When the question is answered, put down the transducer and take care of the patient
- Is pericardial fluid collection present?
- Is the left ventricular function reduced?
- Are signs of pulmonary embolism present?
- Are signs of ascending aortic dissection present?
- Can pneumothorax be confirmed or excluded?
- Are signs of pulmonary edema present or can pulmonary edema be excluded?
- Can pleural fluid be confirmed or excluded?
- Is an abdominal aortic aneurism present?
- Is free intraperitoneal fluid visible?
Precourse qualifications: No prior US experience is required for this course.
E-learning included: Essential Emergency Ultrasonography – must be completed before the hands-on training to ensure maximum benefit of the day.
Programme TBC – time will be 8am to 3.30 pm
You can access the e-learning immediately after booking.
If you’d like us to invoice your employer, please send the company name, the VAT number (CVR number in Denmark), the address, a contact name, the email address to send it to + any internal reference required to Anja Musiat at firstname.lastname@example.org.