Basic POCUS (Point-of-Care Ultrasound) course – Copenhagen, Oct. 29, 2019
After this Basic entry level Point of Care Ultrasound course (POCUS) e-learning course you will be able to diagnose 9 life threatening conditions
14 in stock
Learn to diagnose 9 life-threatening conditions by ultrasound
- Is pericardial fluid collection present?
- Is the left ventricular function reduced?
- Are signs of pulmonary embolism present?
- Are signs of ascending aortic dissection present?
- pulmonary edema
- pleural fluid
- Is an abdominal aortic aneurism present?
- Is free intraperitoneal fluid visible?
No prior ultrasound experience necessary.
Essential Emergency Ultrasonography
A detailed programme will be sent to you prior to the course.
The language in the workshop is English unless all participants speak Danish.
You will get a certificate by email after completion of the e-learning and the workshop.
Address: GE Healthcare, Park Allé 295, 2605 Copenhagen, Denmark
If you’d like us to invoice your employer, please send the company name, the VAT number (CVR number in Denmark), the address, a contact name, the email address to send it to + any internal reference required to Anja Musiat at email@example.com.