Comprehensive Perioperative TEE Course – Aalborg, Nov. 27-28, 2019
Hands-on training workshop in Comprehensive Perioperative Transesophageal echocardiography (TEE).
10 in stock
Comprehensive Perioperative TEE, NordSim
This course is primarily intended for thorax anesthesiologists, thorax surgeons and cardiologists who are in contact with the ”heart surgical patient” in the perioperative period.
It is an intensive and demanding course consisting of three parts:
- Pre-course e-learning
- A 1-day workshop with highlights, digital TEE-simulation and challenging case discussion
- A 1-day post-course ’’follow me’’ including: intraoperative TEE with an expert, hemodynamic measurements using EchoPAC, and case discussion
You will learn how to:
- Perform a comprehensive TEE examination.
- Evaluate the ventricular function and heart valves.
- Understand the hemodynamic principles which are the basis of the function of the heart.
- Diagnose and grade various forms of pathology of themyocardium, heart valves, thoracic aorta and pericardium.
- Make decisions in the operating room and the ICU as correctly as possible
During the course there will be plenty of opportunities for highlights, discussions, hands-on training and TEE simulation.
As the focus during the 2-day course is 100% on practical hands-on training, all the theory for the course is provided as e-learning. This must be completed before the hands-on workshop. You will get access to the e-learning 1 – 1.5 months before the course.
To see the full programme for the day, please download this PDF: Comprehensive TEE program 27281119
In order to fully benefit from this course, you must have attended the Basic Perioperative TEE course.
+45 97 66 62 80