The Basic Cardiac Ultrasound (FATE) e-course gives you the basic echocardiographic skills in order to perform cardiopulmonary evaluation and optimization.
You will learn about:
- The normal sonographic features of the heart and pleura
- How to obtain the 6 basic FATE views including inferior vena cava and pleura
- Eye-balling of the right and left ventricular function
- M-mode for assessment of cardiac dimensions and function
- How to recognize the most important pathology
- How to use the echocardiographic findings in the clinical context
These basic echocardiographic skills are useful for physicians who are not specialists of cardiology, e.g. anaesthesiologists, intensivists, emergency physicians, internal medicine physicians, surgeons, general practitioners. In fact, all healthcare professionals dealing with hemodynamic problems in their daily clinic.
This product is for delegates at the Basic FATE course at Stanford, October 7, 2022.
In the checkout please enter the code 2022-FATE-8392-STAN in the field below “Enter registration code”, then complete the rest of the checkout fields.
When the purchase has been completed, click “My E-learning” in the top menu to go to your e-course and then click on the course to get started.