GE Nordic User Days: Advanced Ultrasound Guided Regional Anesthesia – Stockholm, May 8, 2019
For the specialist anaesthesiologist who works with ultrasound guided regional anaesthesia on a daily basis and performs the basic nerve blocks routinely and who wants to master a more comprehensive selection of nerve blocks.
8 in stock
Advanced Ultrasound Guided Regional Anesthesia
Learn ultrasound guided nerve blocks for analgesia of the neck & shoulder, upper & lower limb, and the trunk at an advanced level.
The advanced curriculum is for the specialist anaesthesiologist who works with ultrasound guided regional anaesthesia on a daily basis and performs the basic nerve blocks routinely and who wants to master a more comprehensive selection of nerve blocks.
All advanced ultrasound guided nerve blocks are also performed using ultrasound guided nerve localisation, a high-frequency linear probe, in-plane needle approach, and short-axis target nerve visualisation.
- Superficial cervical plexus block
- Deep cervical plexus block
- Axillary nerve block
- Suprascapular nerve block (neck & fossa supraspinatus)
- Thoracic longus nerve block
- Intercostobrachial nerve block
- Median nerve block elbow/wrist
- Ulnar nerve block elbow/wrist
- Radial nerve block midhumeral/elbow
- Musculocutaneous nerve block
- Intercostal nerve block
- Lateral femoral cutaneous nerve block
- Obturator nerve blocks
- Genitofemoral nerve block
- Posterior femoral cutaneous nerve block
- Ankle block
- PECS blocks
- Serratus plane block
- Fascia transversalis plane block
- Rectus sheath block
- Fascia iliaca compartment block
- Caudal block
- Thoracic paravertebral block
- Quadratus lumborum block
Certificate: A certificate is issued after the course.
Pre-course e-learning: All theory is provided according to the unique USabcd interactive e-learning concept. The e-learning must be completed before the hands-on workshop to ensure maximum benefit of the training.
The e-learning is available immediately in your USabcd account after registration.
Precourse qualifications: Previous participation on a USabcd Basic Ultrasound Guided Regional Anaesthesia course or similar is required.
Time: 8 am – approx. 3.30 pm
Venue: The GE Healthcare office i Stockholm: Vendevägen 89, 182 32 Danderyd, Sweden
If you’d like us to invoice your employer, please send the company name, the VAT number (CVR number in Denmark), the address, a contact name, the email address to send it to + any internal reference required to Anja Musiat at firstname.lastname@example.org.