Learn ultrasound guided nerve blocks for analgesia of the neck & shoulder, upper & lower limb, and the trunk at an advanced level.
The advanced curriculum is for the specialist anaesthesiologist who works with ultrasound guided regional anaesthesia on a daily basis and performs the basic nerve blocks routinely and who wants to master a more comprehensive selection of nerve blocks.
All advanced ultrasound guided nerve blocks are also performed using ultrasound guided nerve localisation, a high-frequency linear probe, in-plane needle approach, and short-axis target nerve visualisation.
Time: 9.45 am – 4 pm (Exact programme for the day to be sent out approx. 1 month before the course)
- Superficial cervical plexus block
- Deep cervical plexus block
- Axillary nerve block
- Suprascapular nerve block (neck & fossa supraspinatus)
- Thoracic longus nerve block
- Intercostobrachial nerve block
- Median nerve block elbow/wrist
- Ulnar nerve block elbow/wrist
- Radial nerve block midhumeral/elbow
- Musculocutaneous nerve block
- Intercostal nerve block
- Lateral femoral cutaneous nerve block
- Obturator nerve blocks
- Genitofemoral nerve block
- Posterior femoral cutaneous nerve block
- Ankle block
- PECS blocks
- Serratus plane block
- Fascia transversalis plane block
- Rectus sheath block
- Fascia iliaca compartment block
- Caudal block
- Thoracic paravertebral block
- Quadratus lumborum block
Faculty: Thomas Fichtner Bendtsen
Certificate: A certificate is issued after the course.
Precourse qualifications: Previous participation in a USabcd Basic Ultrasound Guided Regional Anaesthesia course or similar is required.
The e-learning is available immediately in your USabcd account after registration.
If you’d like us to invoice your employer, please send the company name, the VAT number (CVR number in Denmark), the address, a contact name, the email address to send it to + any internal reference required to Anja Musiat at firstname.lastname@example.org.